LISTEN LIVE
Pause
Sorry, no results.
Please try another keyword

Structure Fire in Big Spring

On Wednesday afternoon, a fire broke out near 6th and Johnson in Big Spring. The Big Spring Fire Department, EMS, and Police Officers responded. Fire Marshal Dan Hendrickson reported that the fire occurred in a shed-type structure where a man lived with his dog. The fire started when the man’s dog accidentally knocked over a propane burner while he was cooking lunch. The shed was fully engulfed in flames upon their arrival, but no evacuations were needed.

More Local News
Scroll to Top